14530 Garden Road Poway CA 92064
Solaris Garden is a senior care home located in exceptionally desirable Poway, California, located in San Diego County. Our residential home care structure is design in a single story building to enhance easy accessibility. Solaris Garden is a place where people can relax and have peace of mind due to the friendly and serene environment.
Solaris Garden is obligated to provide quality services in a unique and comfortable group home setting where their various needs are met to their satisfaction. Our highly trained and experienced staffs are committed to ensuring the welfare of the seniors is met comfortably within our community. In this case, our staffs are on-site around the clock to ensure various personal needs of the seniors are met to their satisfaction with quality services.
The welfare of the seniors is enhanced through various amenities available in our community to ensure they remain active during their stay. These include:
- Serene and peaceful courtyard
- Extensive sitting area with fireplace to ensure seniors are relaxed and comfortable
- Laundry and quality housekeeping services
- Religious denominations where seniors have to choose from
- Comfortable dining option with specious restaurant dining and private dining room
- Transport arrangement that is affordable for the seniors and their family members
Considering the above amenities available in our community that is readily accessible to keep our seniors active and creating a safe haven for them. For independence, freedom and relaxation at Solaris Garden one has to make a step of enrolling with us for the quality services and much more.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.