Smith's Loving Hands LLC
5538 N 40th St Milwaukee WI 53209
Smith's Loving Hands LLC is a senior residential care home located in the populous city of Milwaukee, WI and in Milwaukee county. Milwaukee is the largest city in all of Wisconsin and is situated on the southwestern shore of Lake Michigan. The group home setting is just a short walk to McGovern Park, which is also home to the serene McGovern Lake. The home is also just down the street from local dining and shopping, making it very convenient. The views of Lake Michigan so close to the home makes Milwaukee an exciting place to call home.
Smith's Loving Hands LLC values the safety and the security of its seniors. All of our staff members are extremely qualified and dedicated to their care giving positions. We have a staff member available for assistance 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, with a licensed nurse who is on-call, for any medical emergencies. The resident and staff parking are secure, as are all of the communities entrances.
In addition to the great location of the city and the secure community, Smith's Loving Hands LLC ensures the comfort of its seniors, by offering the following amenities:
- Transportation available to medical and personal appointments
- Indoor common area available, great for interacting with the other residents
- Outdoor common area, great for BBQing and entertaining family and friends
- Housekeeping and laundry services included
Smith's Loving Hands LLC is excited to provide you with the independence, comfort and peace of mind that you desire.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.