Sky Residential- Grace
4413 W Grace Ave Mequon WI 53092
Located in Mequon, Wisconsin, Sky Residential-Grace is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in Milwaukee and Ozaukee County and surrounding areas. Mequon was named 19th among the 100 Best Small Cities in the United States by CNN Money in 2005. If you like small town living, with picturesque scenes from Lake Michigan, then Sky Residential-Grace is the place for you.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff prove to you this is not your typical group home setting. The warm and friendly staff with Sky Residential-Grace is required to complete at least 12 hours of continuing education each year with a variety of seminars or in-service training sessions. Whether you need 24 hour assistance or just a helping hand, someone will always be available to answer your call, day or night.
Services Available with Sky Residential-Grace:
- Social trips--including the Wisconsin State Fair, museums, the Milwaukee Zoo, and much more
- Medication assistance and management
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Home cooked meals and balanced nutrition, with special dietary considerations, including sugar-free and high fiber content
- Individualized living plans, which cater to the specific needs of each resident
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
If you are seeking a pleasant living environment that supports stimulating activities and developing warm human relationships, then Sky Residential-Grace is the place for you. Live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, as a warm and friendly staff treats you with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.