Silverado Orchards Retirement Community
601 Pope Street Saint Helena CA 94574
Silverado Orchards Retirement Community in Napa Valley, California is now known for more than just magnificent vineyards producing some of the country's finest wines. In Napa County, seniors can enjoy aforementioned vineyards and wine tasting opportunities available throughout the region.
Floorplans at the Silverado Orchards Retirement Community consist of the following: there are deluxe suites, two-bedroom apartments, one bedroom apartments, deluxe studios, and studios. The deluxe suite contains two bathrooms, whereas all other floor plans contain one bathroom. Some apartments include balconies and private patios.
Included amenities at Silverado Orchards:
- Property taxes, utility costs, air conditioning and individual heating
- Family gatherings can be held in the banquet room
- There are guest rooms and all-you-can-eat guest meals for friends and family, by reservation
- Outdoor garden area, which can be used by residents
- Full service beauty salon
- Health and wellness programs and scheduled activities, as well as daytime transportation
- Meals are of course included three times a day and can include salad bars, special diet plans, and vegetarian meals as well
- Linen service and housekeeping
Both residents and staff at Silverado Orchards Retirement Community enjoy a strong sense of family. This is not your typical retirement center owned by some large, fat cat corporation. The people here sincerely care. They laugh together, play together, and work together to form an unbreakable bond as well as a safe, comfortable, and secure environment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not the best for for mom...
My mother was at Silverado for only a couple of months, but then she left to another community. She said Silverado was very boring and they did not have many activities. She kept complaining all she would do...
They have been excellent. I couldn't be happier.
They have been excellent. I couldn't be happier. Caryn, my advisor from A Place For Mom, did a wonderful job. The price was right, it's very good. The food is good here. I would definitely rate Silverado...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.