14800 East Belleview Drive Aurora CO 80015
Shalom Cares is a senior housing community located in Aurora, Colorado, in the heart of Arapaho County. Our community offers a beautifully landscaped campus and a peaceful, serene setting. Perfectly situated in the Denver Metro area, Shalom Cares is easily accessible for visiting friends and family.
Shalom Cares recognizes that each person has unique needs, and our staff is committed to offering personalized care to each and every resident. Our a la carte service options let you choose only the services you need, and we provide the support and care to ensure that all your services are of the highest quality.
Our staff goes above and beyond to provide excellent services and compassionate care to every resident. In addition to ensuring your medical, physical and emotional needs are met, we also provide the following services:
- Pet and plant care
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Fitness and aquatics classes
- Optional meal delivery
- Housekeeping services
- Social activities, including movie nights, yoga classes and music therapy
- Salon and spa services
- An on-site bistro open to the public where residents can dine with visitors
Freedom, independence and a sense of well-being are all yours when you stay at Shalom Cares. We are honored to serve you and your family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.