3304 Monroe Street La Porte IN 46350
We offer many specialized features designed to ensure resident health and safety:
- Around the clock staffing, including a Registered Nurse
- Coordination with third party providers including home care, rehabilitation and hospice
- Assistance with medication
- Chronic disease management
- Help with grooming, eating and walking
- Safety features throughout the building
- Enclosed courtyard for resident safety and enjoyment
- Transitional and respite stay programs
- Home visit program
- Urgent placement
Settlers Place has private and common areas that were designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind. Our common areas provide opportunities for residents to visit with friends in our comfortable lounges, enjoy a book in our library or enjoy the sunshine in our private courtyard.
Our restaurant style dining room services delicious meals and snacks and offers plenty of opportunities for socializing. Apartments have a private bathroom with safety features and kitchenettes. Large picture windows allow for ample sunlight and we encourage residents to decorate their own space with mementos from their previous home. We are also a pet friendly community, although some restrictions apply.
Pricing at Settlers Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Settlers Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Settlers Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.