9850 Bolton Ave. Riverside CA 92503
Our mission is to offer the finest in retirement living from the attention to detail in providing a serene environment to the standard for excellence in service and care. Our intent is to fulfill the retirement lifestyle you have always desired and the community you’ve always envisioned.
Serenity Springs is a six bed, single story home located in the heart of Riverside. Each room has an adjustable bed and a 32-inch flat screen tv.
Our friendly caregivers prepare and serve a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Serenity Springs provides our residents with assistance in daily activities and compassionate support.
The residents at Serenity Springs partake in stimulating mental and physical activity. These include gardening, game nights, field trips, movie night, arts & crafts, scrapbooking, puzzles, and pet visits.
We encourage our residents to interact amongst themselves and our staff in a healthy, sociable manner.
· Medication Distribution
· Incontinence Care
· Bathing and Grooming
· Nutrition Preparation
· Memory Care
· 24 Hour Companionship
Quality of Care
Our employees are professionally trained to meet state requirements. Our caregivers are thoroughly screened and fingerprinted for your safety.
What Makes Us Different
· Bathing / Grooming
· Cognitive impairment
· Assistance with Mobility
· Medication reminders (not medication dispensing)
· Monitor diet and eating
· Assist with entertaining
· Assist with evening and tuck-in activities
· Stimulate mental awareness
· Provide reminders for appointments
· Discuss current and historical event
· Assist with clothing selection
· Care for houseplants
· Participate in crafts
· Take out garbage
· Play games and cards
· Maintain family scrapbook
· Plan visits, outings and trips
· Oversee home deliveries
· Monitor TV usage
· Mail bills and letters
· Rent and play movies
· Read religious materials
· Buy magazines, papers and books
· Maintain calendar
· Assist with laundry and ironing
· Arrange appointments
· Aid with morning and wake-up activities
· Assist with walking
· Write letters and correspondence
· Organize mail
· Aid with reading
· Make beds
· Change linens
· Dust furniture
Pricing at Serenity Springs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Serenity Springs
Community Details at Serenity Springs
Senior Housing Types Provided at Serenity Springs
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.