Faith, Hope and Love #2
1125 Via Vallarta Riverside CA 92506
Faith, Hope and Love #2 is a residential care home located in Riverside, CA, in Riverside County, just outside of Los Angeles and along the Santa Ana River. Residents can enjoy historic parks and take their nature walks and get their exercise in areas with park-like settings. With local museums and other great sites, family members will find a great deal to do.
Faith, Hope and Love #2 is a comfortable group home in a relaxed family setting. Our licensed and trained team assists seniors 24-hours a day in all types of care including grooming, bathing and hygiene. We are always on-site to assist our seniors with their needs and will readily respond day or night.
At Faith, Hope and Love #2, aside from meeting the daily needs of our residents, we also look for ways to keep them active and socially engaged. We sit with them and encourage stimulating conversation. We take them for walks and work on strength and gait training. Additional services that we have in our development include:
- Comfortable sofas and chairs so residents can watch TV and read
- Rooms with window views and areas for family pictures
- All meals prepared daily on-site by our staff
- Arranged transport to medical appointments
- Light housekeeping services
We are happy to assist the seniors in our development and invite you to bring your family member for a tour of our location. At Faith, Hope and Love #2, we know your loved one will feel comforted and supported with us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.