Senior Home Choice
6394 Roselawn Avenue Reynoldsburg OH 43068
Whether playing cards at the kitchen table, smelling a pie in the oven, feeding the birds in the back yard, or waving to the mailman, residents continue the life they've always lived, but with the supportive care they now need.
Our caregivers provide care for 5 residents--not 15, 25
or 35, as found in most facilities. And we do not use a
one-size-fits-all approach. We believe in:
- Dignity, independence & quality of life
- A goal of aging-in-place to prevent or delay
- Support for residents & families through
communication, coordination & continuity of care
- Meaningful interactions for a continued sense of
purpose and enjoyment of life
- Letting loved ones stop worrying about the stress
of care needs & start enjoying time together
The Personal Care Homes are inspected and licensed as Adult Care Facilities by state officials. We have no deficiencies from our state inspections.
A resident has never moved out due to dissatisfaction or care concerns. In fact, 90% of our residents have moved to us from assisted living facilities.
Interested families are welcome to contact any famliy, doctor, health care provider or employee.
The owners of Senior Home Choice are available 24/7 to every resident & family member, and are involved in daily operations.
Pricing at Senior Home Choice
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Senior Home Choice
Senior Housing Types Provided at Senior Home Choice
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.