Senior Helpers - Spokane, WA
12815 East Sprague Avenue, Suite 101 Spokane WA 99216
· Caring companionship · Running errands & shopping
· Medication reminders · Meal planning & preparation
· Light housekeeping & laundry · Bathing & grooming assistance
Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you – from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.
Pricing at Senior Helpers - Spokane, WA
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Senior Helpers - Spokane, WA
- I have been really very happy with them.
I have been really very happy with them. We had the most wonderful caregiver for about six weeks, but due to personal circumstances she had to leave us. We were pretty sad about that, but I met the new one...
- Very Caring, Accomodating
Senior Helpers is an in-home care service that helped take care of my father until the end and my mother at the same time. They took a lot of pressure off of us when things became difficult. Tiffany is an RN...
Community Details at Senior Helpers - Spokane, WA
Senior Housing Types Provided at Senior Helpers - Spokane, WA
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.