1187 Orchard Park Road West Seneca NY 14224
Located in the heart of West Seneca, Erie County, New York, Seneca Pointe is a senior apartment community for people ages 55 and older, who are looking to live a happy and active lifestyle. On a beautiful day, enjoy a leisurely walk to nearby Market in the Square and the Southgate Shopping Center, where many local shops and local restaurants are just waiting for you to explore. Keep up with your grandchildren's school activities, as transportation is available for community activities and trips, especially if your grandchildren attend the nearby West Seneca Schools.
Sports fans will enjoy knowing that Ralph Wilson Stadium, in Orchard Park, where the Buffalo Bills play is just a short trip away. Buffalo Sabres fans are not overlooked either, as the First Niagara Center is just a short trip to downtown Buffalo. Go ahead, plan to see a game without worry. A member of the Seneca Pointe staff is available to provide 24 hour emergency maintenance whenever you may need it.
Amenities Available at Seneca Pointe:
- Insulated French patio doors and windows
- Energy saving appliances and air conditioning
- Indoor laundry and trash rooms
- Wide, well-lit hallways with handrails
- Fitness center, with personal trainers available
- Beauty/nail salon
- TV monitored entry system
- Small pets accepted, with some restrictions
It is true what they say. Life begins in the Southtowns, especially when you choose to reside with Seneca Pointe. Just minutes from the I-90, you never know where our planned day trips may take you. Live a happy and worry-free lifestyle with all the comforts and securities of home, and stay active with a wide variety of daily activities.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.