Seaview Adult Family Home
8606 196th St SW Edmonds WA 98026
The Seaview Adult Family Home, located in Edmonds, Washington, is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors within Snohomish County and surrounding areas. Edmonds is the third most populous city in the area. Nature lovers will enjoy the Seaview Adult Family Home's close proximity to the Puget Sound, the Olympic Mountains, and the Cascade Range.
Absolutely not your typical group home setting, the Seaview Adult Family Home is committed to meeting the needs of its residents, day or night. Whether you need 24 hour care or just a helping hand, a highly skilled, yet compassionate staff is available to answer your call. Calls are answered in a timely fashion, and you will never feel alone or abandoned.
Services Available with Seaview Adult Family Home:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Meal planning and preparation, with special dietary considerations
- Health and wellness programs
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
If you are ready to live a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, while feeling a strong feeling of independence being surrounded with all the comforts of home, then the Seaview Adult Family Home is the right place for you. Rest assured knowing you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at Seaview Adult Family Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Seaview Adult Family Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Seaview Adult Family Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.