32591 Seven Seas Dr Dana Point CA 92629
Pricing at Seaside Terrace
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Seaside Terrace
Saw Seaside Terrace I and II on Saturday, loved Terrace I but all dementia residents. Asked if she has communicative residents moving in, I would bring my mother there. She is expensive, lowest is $5000. I...
Love the location and the Owner
- Very clean and well run. Residents a...
Very clean and well run. Residents appear happy and very well cared for.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Seaside Terrace
Senior Housing Types Provided at Seaside Terrace
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.