SARON Adult Family Home
2117 127th Place SW Everett WA 98204
The basic service rate incudes the following accommodation and service.
- Room; we have 4 bed rooms these are private/ semi —private rooms. The room includes space for storage of clothing and we have separet storage.
- Reasonable access to a non —pay telephone in area that affords privacy to the resident.
- Laundry service will be provided as needed, sheet,and pillowcases will be laundered weekly or more frequently as needed.
- Meals the facility will provide a minimum of 3 nutritious meals in a 24 hour period.
- Nutritious snacks will be available to the resident to the between meals, in the evening, and as needed.
- Activites at the saron afh , indoors and outdoor in the community, church, synagogue, mosque,clubs, social, hobbies, crafts and any activity meaningful to and preferred by the resident.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.