Sara's House Inc.
1567 NE 46th Street Oakland Park FL 33334
Sara's House Inc.
Sara's House Inc is a senior care home located in exceptionally attractive Oakland Park, Florida, located in Broward County. Our residential home care is located in a serene and beautiful environment, where there are friendly neighbors. For the destination that is relaxing to the seniors and enjoyable to be visited by the family members who are after enjoyment and relaxation, one should consider Sara's House Inc.
Sara's House Inc is a place with great uniqueness where seniors are in a spacious and comfortable group home setting for the quality services. Considering the professionalism of the staffs in our community in which their effort is geared toward meeting the needs of the seniors in our community. The staffs are always on-site around the clock to ensure seniors within the community are comfortable.
The seniors within our community always engage in various activities due to the availability of various amenities within our community. These include:
- Flexible regulation for the pet-keeping
- Sitting rooms that are spacious with fireplace and stylish couch and sofas to ensure seniors are comfortable
- Reliable laundry service and experienced housekeepers personnel
- Various dining option with both comfortable restaurant-style dining and private dining room for family
- Availability of transport services at an affordable price for the seniors and the family members
With the above amenities that are readily available for our seniors, in this case, making a choice as a senior to join our community is usually the best choice. So as to have independence, freedom and relaxation enroll with us at Sara's House Inc.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.