Sandy River Center
119 Livermore Falls Rd Farmington ME 04938
At Sandy River Center, our dedicated personal assistance teams are focused on developing and implementing an individual and personalized care program that promotes independence while maintaining a high quality of life. Our list of services includes, but is not limited to:
- Transportation services
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Laundry services
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping
- Mail service
- Dementia care
- Dietary and nutrition management
- Medication management
With the drudgery of day to day chores gone residents are free to enjoy a carefree lifestyle, enjoying all that our community has to offer. Our pet friendly community has everything you need to feel at home. Amenities include:
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Wireless internet
- Recreational activities
- Laundry facility
- Housekeeping services
Join our family at Sandy River Center and look forward to fulfilling senior living in beautiful surroundings.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.