Saint Mary's Assisted Living Facility
1826 Rachel Ln Round Rock TX 78664
Saint Mary's Assisted Living Facility is a senior residential care home located in the large city of Round Rock, TX and in Williamson county. Round Rock is a part of the Austin metropolitan area and is a short drive to the larger city of Austin. The city is home to the Round Rock premium outlets. The group home setting is directly across the street from the Howe Park and the Kinningham Park. It is also just down the street from a coffee shop. The great location and beautiful outdoor scenery makes Round Rock a relaxing place to call home.
Saint Mary's Assisted Living Facility is dedicated to the level of care and security its residents receive. The entire community is wheelchair accessible, for ease of movement throughout the home. The alarm system ensures that residents feel secure and have peace of mind throughout the day and night. Additionally, the qualified and professional staff are available all hours of the day and night.
In addition to the great location and the safe community, Saint Mary's Assisted Living Facility offers the following amenities to its residents to encourage interaction and socialization:
- Frequent off-site, planned events
- Indoor common room, with celebrations of holidays and birthdays among the residents
- Complimentary transportation available to off-site dining, shopping and medical appointments
- Housekeeping and laundering service included
Saint Mary's Assisted Living Facility is excited to provide you with the level of care, compassion and professionalism that you deserve in a home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.