Sage Labs Incorporated
20 Camden Street, Unit 200 Toronto ON M5V1V1
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Sage Labs Incorporated Reviews
- Very professional and quite observant!
We are not currently using Sage Labs but it was definitely a good experience while it lasted. The staff come in daily in such a professional manner and report to their office upon arrival as well as when they...
- Excellent quality and service.
Very good service by Vanessa, owner, and Amanda, P.S.W.Would definitely use again.Only slight disappointment was that the service session took 1.5 hrs. instead of the estimated 1 hour, but this was somewhat...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.