Safe Haven Elder Care LLC
33010 Webber Road Avon Lake OH 44012
- Safe, loving home atmosphere
- 24 hour care and supervision
- Medicine monitoring
- 15 years experience
- Total of 5 private rooms
- Nutritious, traditional american meals
- Fully licensed
- Male and Female residents
- Singles and couples
- Mentally handicapped
- Wheelchair bound
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Amazing place highly recommend
My family could not be happier with Safe Haven. It is absolutely amazing....the owner, the staff and the facility is beyond excellent.
A hidden GEM!
This facility provided my grandmother a warm, safe, friendly, caring , home-like atmosphere. We are very grateful for their compassionate and professional care as well as their transparency and sensitivity...
A totally different place. An actual home. Sandra is very caring, just by talking with her, I could tell that. Only draw back is the distance from my house.See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.