Royal Palms Assisted Living
12202 N. 68th Pl. Scottsdale AZ 85254
Royal Palms Assisted Living is a modern, comfortable residential care home situated in Scottsdale, Arizona in Maricopa County. Our group home is conveniently located just east of Phoenix, Arizona, in the 'Valley of the Sun'. Both Scottsdale and Phoenix offer endless opportunities for health care, outdoor recreation, shopping, restaurants, and cultural events.
Our certified caregivers are committed to maintaining our fifteen-year reputation of proven service and quality care. Our residence has routinely been rated in the top one-percent of all group homes in the Scottsdale area. We are equipped to offer personalized assistance for all levels of personal need, including Alzheimer's care.
Beyond medical care and 24-hour assisted living services, our caring community offers many other amenities, including:
- Private and semi-private rooms, both 500 sq. feet in size and fully furnished
- In-room emergency call system
- 24-hour security including door alarms and a fully-fenced yard
- Delicious home-style meals and snacks
- Scheduled recreational activities
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site dental care, massage, salon services, and spiritual leadership
- Transportation available to nearby hospitals, shopping, and parks
If personalized quality senior care is what you're looking for, Royal Palms Assisted Living offers the perfect solution for independence and security at all levels of care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.