935 NW 20th ST McMinnville OR 97128
Rosalie's AFCH is a residential care home located in McMinnville, OR. McMinnville lies at the heart of bucolic Yamhill County. As one of the Pacific Northwest's premiere wine regions, this area enjoys warm, pleasant summers and mild winters. With a population of slightly over 32,000 McMinnville is small enough to offer abundant small town charm, but it also has the advantage of being a convenient 30 minute drive from the large city of Portland for those who enjoy urban amenities. McMinnville residents enjoy a picturesque downtown area that's loaded with cute shops, dining options, art galleries, and entertainment venues. Cultural and community events are common in McMinnville.
At Rosalie's AFCH, we provide a comfortable, safe group home setting for seniors who want to retain an active, independent lifestyle. We create personalized care plans based on the wants and needs of our residents so that they can enjoy the highest possible quality of life. Available services include:
- Help with bathing, dressing, personal grooming, and toileting
- Nutritious meals, snacks, and beverages
- Social activities, companionship, and conversation
- Housekeeping and personal laundry
- Medication reminders and incontinence assistance
Residents love the warm, relaxing environment provided by our staff and the opportunity to enjoy life without having to worry about mundane chores. If you would like to hear more about us, please contact us at a time that is convenient for you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.