99 Rome Meadows Dix IL 62830
Rome Meadows is a beautiful, privately owned senior apartment community for adults 55 and up, or those with disabilities in Dix, Illinois. Located between Mt. Vernon, Centralia, and Salem, Rome Meadows is in walking distance of shops, nice restaurants for fine dining, and recreation facilities. For residents who are a fan of the history and the arts, Rome Meadows is just minutes from Cedarhurst Center for the Arts and Jefferson County Historical Village.
The caring staff at Rome Meadows is there to take care of any issue that you may be having within your apartment. They also offer very flexible lease terms.
Rose Meadows offers a variety of on site amenities, making life at the residence very convenient. Some of these amenities include:
- On site laundry facilities
- Intercom entry to keep stranger out and residents safe
- On site grocery store and beauty shop
- On site maintenance to make any necessary repairs
- Trash chutes on each floor for the resident's convenience
- Sunshine Center Senior Dining site for resident's dining convenience
- On site library
- Variety of monthly activities organized by our caring staff
- On site fitness center
- Ample parking for residents and their guests
The monthly rent at Rome Meadows is very reasonable. We also offer subsidized rent through the Section 8 Elderly Program for those who are eligible. To take a tour of the community, give us a call to set up a tour.
Pricing at Rome Meadows
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Rome Meadows
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rome Meadows
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.