2571 Lake Worth Road Lake Worth FL 33461
Riverview House is a senior housing community nestled in sunny Lake Worth, Palm Beach County, FL. Regardless of whether you live in the area or plan on coming for a visit, there are tons of different activities for the entire family to enjoy. From making the trek to Disney to heading over to Busch Gardens and any number of other attractions, there are plenty of different venues that can provide hours of enjoyment for everyone.
Seniors living at Riverview will enjoy the kind and compassionate nature of the staff. There is someone available to answer your questions or concerns when you need it the most, without having to wait around for someone to answer you. They care about you and your needs, which is why they put seniors first and foremost.
Beyond being conveniently located in a beautiful area and having caring staff members on site, they have loads of other amenities like:
- Laundry facilities on site
- 24-hour emergency maintenance personnel in case something goes wrong
- Meal service to make sure you always have something tasty to eat
- A fitness center to help you stay active and in shape
- A swimming pool to cool down on the warmer days
- Basic cable, water, sewer, trash and pest control included with the cost of rent
- Handicap accessible units in select apartments
- Large walk-in closets provide ample room for clothing
Spend some time walking through the property and looking at the different apartments to make an informed decision and make Riverview House your new Florida home.
Pricing at Riverview House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Riverview House
Community Details at Riverview House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Riverview House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.