Riva Terrace 5
1232 Ritchie Highway Arnold MD 21012
Riva Terrace 5 is a senior care home that is situated in Arnold, MD in the nonviolent county of Anne Arundel. Plenty of scenic riversides with beaches and cliffs surround our vibrant community. They provide a variety of places for sightseeing and leisure. The Severna Park is ideal for biking and jogging recreation. Arnold is a peaceful city to reside in. Boasting numerous attractions, it is also perfect for visiting.
Our dedicated staff provides the assistance residents need while fully respecting their independence. Riva Terrace 5 blends serenity with comfort and hospitality. All our committed providers offer the best assisted living care services in a spacious and clean group home setting. Health professionals are awake twenty-four-seven to ensure all urgent needs are handles in a timely manner. Whether it is during the day or night, there is always on standby to take care of specific needs of every resident.
Feeling relaxed and comfortable highly depends on the amenities available. Our community is more than proud to provide world-class amenities to our treasured national heroes. Some of the amenities available for seniors include:
- An array of dining options with a hush-hush dining room and restaurant style dining all tailored for families
- Religious services for a number of denominations
- A highly spacious swimming pool with incredible stay-fit classes
- An onsite barber shop and beautician
- Pet friendly with some restrictions
- A peaceful and quiet courtyard
- A dazzling gazebo for utmost relaxation
We invite you to come take a tour of our friendly community today. Come experience independence, fun and comfort at Riva Terrace 5.
Pricing at Riva Terrace 5
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Riva Terrace 5
- This seemed like a good pla...
This seemed like a good place for someone who didn't need alot of one on one care. It also seemed too 'quiet' for my mother. I think she would thrive better in a place with more people around.
- This was a very nice small group home...
This was a very nice small group home. Everything on a single level (a plus.) Very nicely maintained. The available room was a nice size.
Community Details at Riva Terrace 5
Senior Housing Types Provided at Riva Terrace 5
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.