3823 Lawndale Drive Greensboro NC 27455
Our intimate and inviting community provides exceptional memory care services that celebrate daily moments of success. Our staff is carefully chosen and well-trained to provide the care that our residents need while encouraging independence. Brookdale Lawndale Drive is a senior community committed to excellence and enriching the lives of residents through our services and amenities, which include:
- Enclosed, outdoor courtyard
- Fitness programs specifically designed for seniors with dementia
- Comfortable and spacious living room for visiting and entertaining
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Regularly scheduled entertainment and events
- Housekeeping and laundry services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Richland Place Has a Family Feeling
It felt more like home and I was impressed when we toured. We really like the place and everyone is so good to my mother-in-law. She is treated like family and I believe she is very happy. It is a clean community...
I would not recommend brining any loved ones to this facility . It smells of urine, the decor is dull an dismal. This building has been called 4 different names and leads me to ask why?
Brookdale Lawndale Drive has some nice staff. The meals offered in the community are good and healthy. When we go to visit her we see her meals and they look okay. The staff are friendly and communicate well....See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.