Ramona Care Home
2160 Ramona Drive Pleasant Hill CA 94523
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Ramona Care Home Reviews
- A nice small care home!!!
This care home did not seem to be as good a match for my mom as the one we chose. They did not offer 24 hour care and it is a smaller care home. The home was clean and the staff were very nice during our tour....
- I think they are doing great job.
It's always been clean, when we have come. The staff would be a five plus, they are great. They are very attentive and responsive, and they keep the residents occupied and entertained. The food is good....
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.