111 Hogeye Elgin TX 78621
Rainbow Ridge is a residential care home located in the lovely city of Elgin, Texas, in Bastrop County. Our picturesque community is nestled in a quiet and safe neighborhood. Elgin is a suburb of Austin and boasts the title of Sausage Capital of Texas. This harmonious city is home to numerous events and attractions, such as the Annual Western Days, Elgin Depot Museum, Purple and White Jubilee, Relay for Life and Music in the Park. Elgin offers a down-home atmosphere for fun and relaxation for visiting family and friends.
Rainbow Ridge offers country-style living in a safe, comfortable and spacious group home setting. We are dedicated to providing loving care and compassion for your loved one with the utmost attention to maintaining independence with grace and dignity. Our dedicated, well-trained caregivers are on-site 24 hours a day to ensure our resident's medical and physical needs are met, no matter the time of day or night. We offer a variety of activities and amenities geared toward helping seniors maintain health and well-being, while striving to enhance the joy of life. Some of our amenities include:
- A beautifully appointed home on a fully landscaped and fenced property
- Cozy sitting areas indoors for enjoying the company of visiting family and new friends
- A variety of dining and menu options to choose from
- Comfortable sitting areas outdoors on the deck to enjoy the natural surroundings
- Pet therapy
- Medication Management services available as needed.
We home you will join us and make our home your home too.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Rainbow Ridge Reviews
- Great care
Pleased with the move and quality of care!
- A great choice!!
My mother is doing much better since she made the move to the Rainbow Ridge. She is talking now and holding a conversation. The environment is wonderful I highly recommend this place to anyone! The caregivers...
- A loving, home environment
We had to suddenly move my mother with dementia from her assisted living facility and found Rainbow Ridge. What a lovely place, both visually and from the heart! The owners and care givers are extremely loving...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.