Quail Meadow Assisted Living
786 E. 2100 North North Ogden UT 84414
Quail Meadow Assisted Living is a modern assisted living community located in the peaceful residential suburb of North Ogden, UT. The community is situated at the base of Ben Lomond Peak, part of the Wasatch Range of mountains to the east that rises nearly 10,000 feet. The majestic peak rises over the community with grandeur and provides a beautiful backdrop for the residents.
Quail Meadow Assisted Living is completely dedicated to providing an environment that focuses on the quality of life for its residents. The goal is to provide the assistance necessary to allow our community members to feel completely secure while fostering their independence and encouraging participation in an active lifestyle.
While maintaining the physical and medical needs of our residents is key, the goals of our community are to provide a stimulating social experience while promoting the individuality of our residents. Some of the activities and services provided to reach these goals are:
- Recreational and educational activities that include arts and crafts, bingo, birthday and book clubs, cooking and fitness classes
- Live entertainment and live guest entertainment including monthly concerts
- Movies and video game nights
- Planned trips and outings every month
- Religious services provided by local churches every Sunday
- Pet friendly
Quail Meadow Assisted Living is a community designed to give its members freedom and independence while offering a safe environment. Residents live in affordable, modern apartments that offer all the amenities that they could want but are totally maintenance-free both inside and out.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Not Good Enough
I thought they representative was very upbeat, personable, and great when giving us the tour. However we kept returning to a different community.
We were very impressed here. We did not chose this location because they did not have a one bedroom they only had a studio and the price was higher.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.