1885 East Skyline Drive Ogden UT 84403
Mountain Ridge is an assisted living community located in the spectacular mountainside city of South Ogden, Weber County, Utah. Our centrally-located community is surrounded by stunning mountain views and wide open skies. With it's proximity to Salt Lake City, this compact city makes the perfect place to settle down and enjoy a worry-free, relaxing lifestyle.
Mountain Ridge is devoted to delivering excellence in senior living in our safe, secure and modern community. Our caring and compassionate team of medical professionals are available 24 hours a day to keep our residents comfortable. We offer specialized memory care support for those living with Alzhemier's or dementia, including personalized resident-centered care plans designed to promote the physical, social and emotional well-being of seniors with memory care needs.
Our unique, inclusive senior community is focused on providing seniors with services and amenities designed to encourage health, wellness and positive relationships. Our amenities include:
- A beautiful enclosed courtyard complete with flower gardens and benches
- Our award-winning 'Dining by Design' program that encourages resident input in meal planning
- Easy access to off-site rehabilitation services such as speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy using our complementary local transportation service
- Medication management and reminders
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- On-site programs include games nights, movie screenings and fitness classes
- Wearable emergency call pendants to provide peace-of-mind for residents and their families
We are proud to provide seniors with a caring, supportive community, and we invite you to contact us for more information about our services here at Mountain Ridge.
Pricing at Mountain Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Mountain Ridge
Super friendly, informative, and clean.
- I like the professional way they do everything
I like a lot about Mountain Ridge. I like the professional way they do everything. I appreciate the kindness. I have had a couple of issues and have taken it to them. They explain why it happens and I appreciate...
- not upfront and honest with us
Mountain Ridge overall is not going well. They were not upfront and honest with us. They told us that they had lots of activities and other things. They get him dressed and fed and then sit him in front of...See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Mountain Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mountain Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.