Pulliam Family Care Home
809 W Minneola Street Gibsonville NC 27249
The Pulliam Family Care Home is a senior care home located in the North Carolina community of Gibsonville in Alamance and Guilford counties. Boasting slightly under 7,000 residents, Gibsonville is a family-oriented community offering abundant small town charm and with plenty of activities for seniors and families. Gibsonville offers a four-season climate with long, warm summers, cool winters, vibrant springs and autumns that are renowned for spectacular foliage. Its historic downtown hosts numerous community events throughout the year.
Our staff at the Pulliam Family Care Home makes a primary goal of creating a warm, happy group home setting where residents live as independently as possible. We screen all potential hires with a great deal of care as well as provide continuing education for existing employees. Available services include:
- Healthy, delicious meals three times per day each day of the year
- Snacks and beverages available at all times
- Housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Planned social activities, conversation, and companionship
- Participation in community events
- A secure environment where each individual is considered a valued part of the home
Residents appreciate the opportunity to live independently in a warm, caring community while not having to worry about everyday chores. If you would like to find out more information about our community, feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.