Primrose Residential Care
651 S. Primrose St Anaheim CA 92804
Primrose Residential Care is a senior care home located in the lively town of Anaheim, CA in Orange County. Our charming community is located near the foothills of the beautiful Santa Ana Mountains. Anaheim is a wonderful place to live and a great city full of entertainment for visiting family members.
Primrose Residential Care is committed to providing seniors an enhanced lifestyle while striving to meet their specialized needs. With a full continuum of care and services, residents and their families can be at ease knowing that Primrose provides 24-hour services to ensure a safe, relaxed, attractive group home setting. Compassionate and dedicated medical professionals are always available on-site to keep residents safe and comfortable. In addition to the medical and physical needs of seniors, our social community offers many appealing amenities, including:
- All meals provided with various options including vegetarian and kosher selections
- An enjoyable array of fitness activities
- Medication management
- A quiet and peaceful outdoor area to rest, garden, or chat with friends
- Convenient on-site beautician and barber shop
- Devotional services
We are proud of our community and the independence our residents experience. We invite you to join us for relaxation, freedom, and fun at Primrose Residential Care.
Pricing at Primrose Residential Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Primrose Residential Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Primrose Residential Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.