Priddy Manor Assisted Living
1294 Priddy Road King NC 27021
Priddy Manor Assisted Living is located in the city of King, Stokes County, North Carolina. Our beautiful, scenic community is set among the rolling hills of Western Stoke County. King is a lovely, scenic place to call home, and to invite family members to visit.
Priddy Manor is committed to the care of it's residents. Seniors are offered a high quality of life that promotes relaxation, rest, and fun. Qualified and caring medical professionals are available 24 hours a day. A specialized memory care program is available for those with dementia or Alzheimer's, and the staff is fully trained to deal with specific needs of our residents. A geriatric physician is also available on site.
In addition to the importance of our resident's medical needs, Priddy Manor also offers many on-site amenities. A few of these amenities include:
- A 24-hour pharmacy service
- On-site beauty/barber services available
- Podiatry service
- Pets are welcome (with some restrictions)
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services
- Restaurant style dining
- Security camera systems
- Scheduled local transportation available
- Medication management
- Life enrichment programs, including daily outings off-site
Priddy Manor Assisted Living is proud of our community and what we have to offer to our residents. We invite you to join us for a safe environment, relaxation, and fun.
Pricing at Priddy Manor Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Priddy Manor Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Priddy Manor Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.