Premier Home Care
4108 SE Lee Anna Way Portland OR 97236
Premier Home Care, located in Portland, Oregon, is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in Multnomah County and surrounding areas. Music lovers will feel right at home with Premier Home Care. Portland has a strong performing arts background, including several theaters and performing arts centers. Several music groups, including The Kingsmen, Paul Revere and the Raiders have called Portland home. Portland is even considered to be the 'karaoke capital' of the United States.
Whether you need 24 hour care, or just a helping hand, let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with Premier Home Care prove this is not your typical group home setting. A warm and friendly staff member is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet your every need. You will never feel alone or abandoned, as someone will always be there.
Services Available with Premier Home Care:
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Meals and healthy snacks
- Activities focused on memory and cognitive care
- Medication assistance and management
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Life with Premier Home Care will never be boring. Whether you enjoy a quiet stroll in picturesque nature scenes or a simple evening at home, Premier Home Care is the place for you. A warm and friendly staff is always available to provide you with the support you need, and you can rest assured knowing you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at Premier Home Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Premier Home Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Premier Home Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.