Sunshine Adult Foster Home
17711 SE Haig Dr Portland OR 97236
Located in Portland, Oregon, Sunshine Adult Foster Home is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in Multnomah County and surrounding areas. History buffs and nature lovers will feel right at home with Sunshine Adult Foster Home, as Portland is painted with scenic nature wonders, including the Willamette and Columbia Rivers and the Cascade Mountains. It is also located at the end of the Oregon Trail.
Definitely not your typical group home setting, Sunshine Adult Foster Home prides itself on meeting the needs of its residents on a timely basis. A warm and friendly staff member is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to lend a helping hand or be that welcomed companion. Whether you need 24 hour care or just a helping hand, someone will always be there to answer your call.
Services Available with Sunshine Adult Foster Home:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Meals and nutritious snacks
- Pets allowed
- Complimentary transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
If you are ready to lead a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, with a warm and friendly staff standing beside you, then the Sunshine Adult Foster Home is the place for you. You will never feel alone or abandoned, and you can rest assured knowing you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.