Precious Elders AFH
320 NW Terra View Drove Pullman WA 99163
Precious Elders AFH, in Pullman, WA, is a luxurious residential care home that serves Whitman County. Located in a suburban setting with Terreview Park right in its backyard, residents can enjoy nature walks whenever they please. With Washington State University just a few miles away, Pullman is a bustling hub that is home to a variety of shopping, dining, and nightlife. The Palouse Ridge Golf Club offers a variety of recreational activities, so the residents at Precious Elders can fill their days with their favorite hobbies and leisure activities.
Precious Elders employs only the most experienced staff members, with each employee possessing full credentials as caregivers. The skilled staff can accommodate the needs of all residents, including administering insulin shots as needed and caring for people with dementia and Alzheimer's. Due to its small, group home setting, staff members have ample time to cater to the needs of residents fully.
At Precious Elders, residents will enjoy a variety of excellent features including:
- A front and backyard for relaxing or socializing
- A large living room with comfortable furniture and a flat screen TV
- Prepared meals, served family-style, that offer a variety of unique flavors
- Private and shared bedrooms equipped with telephones and cable
- Organized activities to provide daily enrichment to residents
At Precious Elders, each resident will be treated as family. Offering a cozy home with a social atmosphere, residents will feel welcomed and comfortable in their new accommodations. Precious Elders emphasizes the independence of all residents, while providing personalized care that's dependent on individual needs.
Pricing at Precious Elders AFH
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Precious Elders AFH
Senior Housing Types Provided at Precious Elders AFH
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.