Prairie Ridge Village
521 4th Avenue South Glasgow MT 59230
The staff at Prairie Ridge Village make it their business to ensure all residents settle in quickly and soon feel at home. All of the team here are helpful and friendly, working with residents and their families to create a care plan personally tailored to each resident, allowing their needs and preferences to be completely catered for. The community has an open door policy, allowing any concerns or questions to be dealt with appropriately, and even holds a monthly meeting with residents to ensure they are happy with how things are going.
The team at Prairie Ridge Village are delighted to offer their residents some great lifestyle amenities, such as:
- Daily social activities such as coffee hour, bingo, and bible study
- Library with internet accessible computer
- Activity room
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- Devotional services available off site
- Restaurant-style meals
Quite simply, residents at Prairie Ridge Village will feel at home. They will be safe, comfortable and relaxed, knowing that they can enjoy as much independence and freedom as they desire, and that there is a dedicated and caring team of staff on hand at all times.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.