Pleasant Living - Vista
2065 North Vista Del Sol Mesa AZ 85207
Pleasant Living - Vista is a senior residential care home located in the beautiful suburb city of Mesa, AZ and Maricopa County. Mesa, AZ is a suburb city that is within driving distance of the large city of Phoenix, and just a short drive to the large, scenic superstition Mountains and Enid Park. The scenic suburb group home setting is also located nearby such a largely populated city makes Mesa a great place to call home.
Pleasant Living - Vista is dedicated to the comfort and care of its seniors. We are extremely skilled at medication management, provide 24 hour, 7 day a week AWAKE management, and all of our caregivers and staff members are qualified and dedicated. We are proud of the fact that family members don't have to worry about their parents when they are with us.
In addition to meeting the safety and location concerns of our residents, we also offer a beautiful community that promotes friendliness and interaction. We offer the following amenities:
- Great food, including: Taco Tuesdays, pizza nights and BBQ's at least once a week
- Scheduled activities twice a day to sharpen our residents minds
- Weekly musical recitals
- Vegetable gardens on-site
- Beautiful homes located throughout upscale Mesa
- Walking path for our residents
At Pleasant Living - Vista, we are proud of all that we have to offer you in terms of a group home setting. We welcome you home for comfort, relaxation and entertainment.
Pricing at Pleasant Living - Vista
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Pleasant Living - Vista
Senior Housing Types Provided at Pleasant Living - Vista
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.