Plantation Retirement Inc
2654 Grand Blvd Holiday FL 34690
Plantation Retirement Inc
Plantation Retirement is a small residential care home in Florida's quiet city of Holiday. Life really is a holiday here and everyone under our roof would agree that relaxation and a sense of community are just what the doctor ordered.
The Plantation team is dedicated to our mission: to help clients achieve the best quality of life possible. To that end, we make ourselves available 24-hours a day—we live here too, so our residents really do feel like they are at home. Senior care is not one-size-fits-all, so our method is to listen closely to the needs of each client and tailor our program to honor their independence and maximize their dignity. For those who prefer the comfort of home, Plantation Retirement is happy to arrange for visits from registered nurses, physical therapists, social workers and home care professionals.
Life at Plantation Retirement's group home includes the following amenities and services for your convenience and comfort:
- Apartment-style private and semi-private dwellings to choose from
- Daily and weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Healthy home style dining options and snacks
- Common living spaces for socializing
- Off-site activities, such as shopping and walking
- Library, arts and crafts room, games room
- Transportation to scheduled medical appointments
- Escort to weekend worship services
We believe that the senior years are some of our most important and should be handled with the utmost care. It's not wonder so many families trust us with the lives of their loved ones. Give us the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.