Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom
9309 South Orange Blossom Trail Orlando FL 32837
Staff at Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom are dedicated professionals, available 24 hours a day to help with the tasks of daily living, to schedule appointments, to provide transportation and housekeeping. Staff continuously update their memory care education to provide the best care for those residents with Alzheimer's and dementia. Along with excellent staff, Plantation Oaks also has the following amenities:
- Spacious studio and one bedroom layouts w/kitchens or kitchenettes
- Outdoor common areas such as private rose garden
- Social areas such as O'Hara's sports lounge, The Mint Julep Cafe, The Magnolia Ballroom
- Indoor common areas such as activity room, lounge w/fireplace
- Beauty and barber shop on site
- Heated swimming pool, shuffleboard courts and golf putting green
- Restaurant style dining with chef prepared meals
Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom is a comfortable, southern living home like environment. Residents can maintain their independence here while getting the services and care they need to continue to live a healthy, happy and fulfilling life.
Pricing at Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom
Plantation Oaks is a spectacular community. It is a gorgeous, brand new community, and the people I did meet during my tour were extremely helpful and accommodating. My only issue with the community is its...
This a new facility. They had huge murals on the walls which I thought were really great. The rooms and dining area were very nice. The only thing I didn't like was the closet was located in the bathroom...
The memory area at plantation oaks is beautiful. It is brand new and the rooms and set ups are very nice. [Removed] was very informative. I would like to visit at least 2 more communities before making a final...See all 26 community reviews
Community Details at Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom
Senior Housing Types Provided at Plantation Oaks at Orange Blossom
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.