Peak Adult Family Home
13904 SE 11th Street Vancouver WA 98683
Peak Adult Family Home is a senior residential care home located in the populous city of Vancouver, WA and in Clark county. Vancouver is situated on the northern bank of the Columbia River and has views of the Sauvie Island. The group home setting itself is local to Bella Vista Park and is conveniently located nearby the major freeway of the large city. The convenience of the community and the beautiful views of the city makes Vancouver a great place to call home.
Peak Adult Family Home cares about the safety and the security of its residents. The community features only 6 beds, allowing our care givers to provide a more personalized service to each senior in the community. The care givers have all previously passed thorough background screenings and are experienced in care giving. Many are specifically trained in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. The community is secure, as well as the resident parking.
In addition to the beautiful city of Vancouver and the secure community, Peak Adult Family Home encourages interaction and participation among its seniors. This is why we offer the following amenities:
- Transportation to local dining, shopping and medical appointments
- Common indoor and outdoor rooms, great for interacting with the other residents
- Common meal times, including the celebration of birthdays and holidays
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including medication management
Peak Adult Family Home is proud of all it has to provide. Come and experience the comfort, care and relaxation for yourself.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.