Peaceful Haven Elder Care
14504 SE 15th Street Vancouver WA 98683
Peaceful Haven Elder Care is a senior residential care home that is located in the populous city of Vancouver, WA and in Olympia county. Vancouver is a larger city that is situated directly on the Columbia River, overlooking the border of the state of Oregon. The group home setting itself is surrounded by the quiet, secure schools of the community and is just down the block from the Bella Vista Park. The beautiful views of the city and the closeness to many necessities makes Vancouver a great place to call home.
Peaceful Haven Elder Care cares about the quality of care and safety that its residents are receiving. Our highly professional care givers are available for assistance at all hours of the day and night. Additionally, a medical doctor and a licensed nurse are both available on-call; for any routine medical emergencies. The community features an alarm system, that is monitored constantly by the staff members.
In addition to the great location and the professional care givers, Peaceful Haven Elder Care provides the following amenities to its residents:
- Assistance available with everyday activities, including medication management and administration
- Beauty and barber services available on-site
- Three delicious meals provided daily
- Complimentary transportation available
- Beautiful outdoor common areas, great for BBQ'ing and entertaining
Peaceful Haven Elder Care is proud of all it has to provide to its seniors. We welcome you for entertainment, independence and peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.