Peace of Mind - Rose Hill
400 E School Street Rose Hill KS 67133
Peace of Mind-Rose Hill is a residential care home located in the small town of Rose Hill, Kansas, which is in Butler County. The small town has numerous scenic sites with a family friendly atmosphere. Rose Hill is a charming place to live and a wonderful area for family and friends to visit.
Peace of Mind-Rose Hill is committed to providing seniors with the highest quality of life in a lovely, roomy group home setting. Our community is dedicated to keeping senior safe and secure at all times. Our caring, compassionate, well trained staff includes visiting nurses and a doctor on call. Our dedicated staff is available any time of day or night to keep all residents comfortable.
Along with meeting all the physical and medical needs of each resident, our community is dedicated to encouraging seniors to participate and socialize with various amenities, including:
- Both onsite and offsite activities to promote socialization with peers
- Devotional services available onsite and offsite to help promote interaction and socialization with peers and members of the local community
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas for lounging, relaxing and spending time visiting with friends in a peaceful environment
- Various transportation options available including located near a bus line
- Fully prepared nutritionally meals including kosher and vegetarian options
- Dogs and cats accepted in a pet friendly environment
- A secured community with a wandering alert system in place
We are proud of our charming community. We would like to invite you to join us for fun, rest and relaxation at Peace of Mind-Rose Hill.
Pricing at Peace of Mind - Rose Hill
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Peace of Mind - Rose Hill
Senior Housing Types Provided at Peace of Mind - Rose Hill
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.