Peace of Mind - Wichita
223 Burr Oak Street Wichita KS 67206
Peace of Mind-Wichita is a residential care home located in the state's largest city of Wichita, Kansas, which is in Sedgwick, County. Located on the Arkansas River, the metropolitan area is known for the Chisholm Trail and other historical events. Wichita is a great place to live and an exciting area for friends and family to visit.
Peace of Mind-Wichita focuses on giving all senior residents the highest level of care in a beautiful, roomy group home setting. Our dedicated community strives in keeping all residents safe and secure. Our caring, compassionate staff has visiting nurses and a doctor on call. Our well-trained staff is available day or night to keep all residents comfortable.
Besides meeting each resident's physical and medical needs, our community strives in encouraging all seniors to participate and socialize with our various other features, including:
- Onsite and offsite planned activities to offer times to socialize and participate with peers and others outside the group home
- Both onsite and offsite devotional services are available
- Both outdoor and indoor common areas to provide space for lounging, relaxing and socializing with friends
- An onsite beautician
- Nutritionally based meals to meet dietary needs including kosher and vegetarian options
- Transportation options available including located near the bus line
- Dogs and cats welcome in a pet friendly atmosphere
We are proud of our charming community. We would like to take the time to invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun at the Peace of Mind-Wichita.
Pricing at Peace of Mind - Wichita
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Peace of Mind - Wichita
Community Details at Peace of Mind - Wichita
Senior Housing Types Provided at Peace of Mind - Wichita
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.