Pathways Assisted Living & Memory Care
4211 North Pebble Creek Parkway Goodyear AZ 85395
Our unique design reflects the latest research that shows residents in similar settings experience better quality of life including greater levels of personal dignity and lower rates of depression and anxiety. Residents can take advantage of the neighborhood by strolling through our park-like courtyard, enjoying amenities such as our onsite hair salon, fitness room and special multi-sensory therapy room or just visiting with friends in another home. We offer the benefits of a larger community without being an institution.
Coupled with our dedicated staff and experienced clinical team, our intimate neighborhood concept delivers:
- Better clinical outcomes and ability to manage a variety of chronic medical conditions
- Higher staff to resident ratios
- Increased personal interaction, situational awareness and emotional wellbeing — which all lead to a better quality of life
- Decreased hospitalizations
- Ability to age in place — residents can stay at Pathways as their care needs change
- Exceptional dementia care with continual caregiver training in current best practices
- A wide range of activities and entertainment that provide social interaction and cognitive stimulation
Each of our homes is single level and over 6500 sq. ft.. They feature 10 very large private rooms. An inviting kitchen & dining area, living room and well appointed study are examples of our true 'home' setting. There are no long hallways or intimidating elevators to manage.
At Pathways, we have dedicated homes for our residents with Alzheimer's, other types of dementia or other forms of memory loss. Our memory care program focuses on getting to know our residents and their histories — the details of their lives - so we can help create the most pleasant environment possible for them as individuals.
Ongoing dementia-specific training by our Clinical Director and other certified dementia specialists keeps our staff on top of current best practices and allows them to provide personalized care that is best suited for each resident's needs.
Recent research shows that a smaller home setting along with specific caregiving techniques and methods can lower rates of depression and anxiety in those with dementia.
We offer personalized life enrichment activities along with group engagement to ensure we are fulfilling each resident's needs. Stimulation through games, music, conversation and pet therapy visits are just a few of the programs offered. For those needing more sensory enhancement to calm them or to increase alertness, a special multi-sensory therapy room has been designed using visual effects, soothing nature sounds, music, aromatherapy and textiles such as soft objects to touch or hold for warmth and comfort.
Our dedicated team of certified caregivers are led by:
- Our Resident Care Director - a full-time nurse who monitors the cognitive and physical condition of each of our residents, and coordinates with our Medical Director on the personal care plans for each resident.
- Our Medical Director - a board certified doctor of internal medicine with extensive experience in assisted living, skilled nursing and hospice settings. She is able to serve as the primary care physician for most of our residents so they rarely have to leave the neighborhood for medical appointments. She is available to our staff 24/7.
- Our Clinical Director — a clinical psychologist specializing in dementia care, she conducts weekly educational training with our staff that is specific to changing resident needs and conditions.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
More care then needed.
I toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff were nice and able to answer the questions we had on te care that is offered here. The community was clean and they offered a good variety of healthy...
Loved the way this location showed. Grounds were not as beautiful as some other locations but the feel was much more homey. The staff was nice and the residents seemed happy and well adjusted. The price was...
I'm not so good at rating.
I'm not so good at rating things but what I can say is that the experience I've had with Pathways has been great! My Dad is still trying to adjust but in the process he has participated in some activities...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.