Partners 'n Care
5873 Bud Ct. Riverside CA 92506
Partners 'n Care, located in Riverside, Riverside County, California, is a residential care home offering a range of services. Situated in a beautiful and central neighborhood, Partners 'n Care's spacious group home setting is surrounded by medical facilities, hospitals, shopping centers, restaurants, and even more.
Family owned and with more than a decade of experience spanning two generations, Partners 'n Care offers both passion and experience. Individualized care plans guarantee that residents receive the care they need, while not overstepping boundaries or sacrificing freedom and independence. Staff are available to residents 24/7 to ensure residents with any level of care requirements are never left in need of anything. Partners 'n Care is proud to offer, among many other services and amenities:
- All bathrooms fully wheelchair accessible
- Large outdoor patios and an enclosed pool area
- Specialized care for residents living with cognitive impairments
- Medication monitoring, ordering, storage, and other assistance
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Daily laundry, housekeeping, and room service
- Planned activities based on the interests and talents of residents
As a family owned and operated care home, Partners 'n Care understands that compassion is an important element of senior care, and strives to maintain an environment that will provide enrichment, security, and peace of mind for seniors and their loved ones alike.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Partners 'n Care Reviews
- Stress Relieved
When we first contacted Partners N Care we were under a lot of stree due to the fact the home mom was in was closing immediately.[Removed] was very kind and helpful. Mom has been with Partners N Care for about...
- Karen has been Excellent !!
This property is surrounded by beautiful scenery and has lots of natural light in the building. The complex is always kept clean and well maintained. Karen has really went the extra mile for my mother and I...
- Didn't like the tour
We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. I feel like the company pulled somewhat of a bait and switch in regards to our tour. They have multiple homes, and the one they...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.