Park View at Laurel II
9010 Briarcroft Lane Laurel MD 20708
Park View at Laurel II is an affordable and diverse senior housing community located in beautiful Laurel, Maryland in Prince George's County. Nestled between Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, D.C., Laurel II offers accessible and adaptable one and two bedroom apartments with spacious floor plans. Park View at Laurel II offers a home with comfort, convenience and affordability for qualified seniors 62 and older.
The dedicated staff of Park View at Laurel II get to know the residents, offering daily opportunities for learning, socializing and exercising. Residents are encouraged to participate and take advantage of the wellness classes and professional seminars offered on-site. Some of the apartment features and community amenities include:
- Pre-wired apartments for services such as phone, cable and internet
- On-site professional management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Educational and recreational activities with Park View bus available for outings
- Billiards room
- Salon services offered on-site
- Smoke-free, pet friendly community
- Nearby access to public transportation
Park View at Laurel II is a warm and engaging senior housing community with Fort Meade Army Base and John Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab located nearby. This beautifully landscaped setting is a wonderful place to call home, and inviting community for friends and family to visit. Visit Park View at Laurel II to see for yourself what this affordable and vibrant community has to offer.
Pricing at Park View at Laurel II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Park View at Laurel II
Community Details at Park View at Laurel II
Senior Housing Types Provided at Park View at Laurel II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.