Park Manor Homes LLC
5123 Esmond Ave Richmond CA 94805
Park Manor Homes LLC is a senior residential care home located in the ocean side city of Richmond, CA and in western Contra Costa County. Richmond is located on the San Francisco Bay, overlooking the water and is local to the Wildcat Canyon Regional Park. The group home setting itself is within walking distance to the beach and to the large Hayward Plunge Trail with Ward Creek running throughout it. It is also conveniently surrounded by many dining options. The great location and the beautiful water views makes Richmond a great place to call home.
Park Manor Homes LLC is committed and dedicated to the safety of its seniors. Our 24 hour staff are available for everyday activity assistance. Our visiting nurses and therapists offer convenient medical help. In the event of an emergency, the Doctors Medical Center is less than a mile away from the community.
In addition to the beautiful location and the safe community, Park Manor Homes LLC offers the following exciting amenities:
- Planned off-site activities with scheduled transportation available
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available, great for visiting with family and friends
- Licensed beautician on-site weekly
- Daily, fresh cooked meals available
- Religious services available on-site
- Fully handicapped accessible bathrooms and showers available
Park Manor Homes LLC would like to welcome you to your new home, offering you with the comfort, care and independence that you deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Park Manor Homes LLC Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.