Paradise Manor II
5645 East Nisbet Road Scottsdale AZ 85254
Paradise Manor II is a senior care home that is situated in the soothing city of Hagerstown, Maryland of Washington County. The Antietam National Battlefield, Harpers Ferry Historic Park, and Appalachian National Scenic Trail all surround our community. Apart from the mentioned national parks, Hagerstown city is also home to many state parks such as Greenbrier State Park, Gathland State Park, and South Mountain State Park among many others. Our community is home to several measures, historic sites and plenty of other points of interest. Hagerstown is a great place to visits and/or live.
Paradise Manor II is highly dedicated and committed to offering seniors the best life they could ever think of. All our highly trained and experienced caregivers are al Paradise Manor always on call round the clock to take care of all needs of residents.
Here are some of the amenities our cherished residents stand to enjoy:
- Pet friendly with a number of restrictions
- Beauty salon
- Barber shop
- A variety of dining options with restaurant style dining as well as a hush-hush dining room for families
- An impressive sunroom
- An excellently done and beautiful gazebo for total relaxation
- A peaceful and calm courtyard
- A library with a rich book selection
We take pride in our hospitable and caring community. Consequently, we highly invite you to join us for utmost fun, relaxation, and rest. Here, you shall enjoy maximum freedom, independence, and comfort. There is no doubt about that.
Pricing at Paradise Manor II
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Paradise Manor II
Community Details at Paradise Manor II
Senior Housing Types Provided at Paradise Manor II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.