Palms of Mt. Pleasant
937 Bowman Road Mount Pleasant SC 29464
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.
The Palms of Mount Pleasant
The Palms of Mount Pleasant is an assisted living community located in the heart of Mt. Pleasant, Charleston County, South Carolina. Our community is just minutes away from dozens of notable locations, including numerous public parks and beaches, local festivals, East Cooper Regional Medical Center, and more.
The Palms of Mount Pleasant is dedicated to providing a full-service living experience in a safe, spacious, and beautiful environment. Offering both independent living programs, designed to support and assist active seniors, as well as assisted living programs for those requiring more frequent care, the staff of The Palms put the happiness and well-being of our residents first. The Palms is also proud to offer dedicated memory care assistance to enhance quality of life for seniors living with dementia, Alzheimer's, or other impairments.
The Palms is rich with amenities and services, including:
- Occupational, speech, and physical therapy
- On-site beauty salon, barber shop, and spa service
- All-day fine dining with award winning signature recipes
- Scheduled local transportation
- Numerous religious and spiritual services
- Respite care/short-term stay options
- Lifestyle360 classes, focused on maintaining physical and emotional health
The Palms of Mount Pleasant are proud of our community built on wellness and freedom, and invite you to experience the independence and peace of mind we can provide for you and your loved ones.
Pricing at Palms of Mt. Pleasant
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Palms of Mt. Pleasant
Community Details at Palms of Mt. Pleasant
Senior Housing Types Provided at Palms of Mt. Pleasant
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.