Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville
320 SW Hill Rd McMinnville OR 97128
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Easy access to Willamette Valley Medical Center
- Full-time Registered Nurses available at all times
- Individualized care plans
- Medication management
- Respite care
- Specialized care for those with severe dementia
- Transportation to medical appointments
We are a small, home-like community with both private and semi-private rooms. Common areas are comfortable, casual, and relaxing. We offer daily activities and community outings that are tailored to resident abilities and interests, including pet therapy and live musical entertainment.
We are active in the McMinnville community, and, as part of that, we offer public services such as a monthly Alzheimer's support group and other events throughout the year. We also partner with the McMinnville Senior Center for events, activities, and outings. Every year at Father's Day we host a classic car show and barbecue, and it has become a McMinnville tradition for the entire town to enjoy.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville Reviews
- Review of Pacifica Senior Living McMinnville - McMinnville, OR
The Business Office Manager at the community is very professional and personable.
[Removed] was so professional and knowledgeable about memory services. She knew all the residents by name and treated them like family. We will be moving my momma in shortly.Thank you.
- Review of Pacifica Senior Living in McMinnville, OR
Everyone is so friendly and helpfulSee all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.